CCP inc. is growing! As a leading provider of business solutions specializing in niche markets, we are always on the lookout for talented, smart, ambitious team players. If you're eager to work with a growing company, think you have what it takes, and want to be part of an environment based on customer service, collaboration and fun, email Jim Wilson, at: email@example.com, with your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you're interested in joining our amazing team.
CCP inc. is a rapidly growing provider of Point of Sale (POS) systems and business solutions, specializing in the hospitality industry and schools. Having a proven track record for excellence, we are highly committed to growth. We maintain a significant competitive advantage in that we are the approved exclusive dealer for top POS software brands - and provide a wide array of hardware platforms, including the latest wireless technology.
CCP's headquartered in Hoboken, N.J., and has a vast territory. Full time professionals enjoy a competitive salary, auto mileage reimbursement, 401k and medical coverage. We are looking for talented professionals to work in both our hospitality and school divisions in the following regions – markets – New York City, Long Island NY, Lower NY State, New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Western Connecticut.
With eyes focused squarely on the customer, you will work closely with a team of highly trained professionals, in an environment where the projects keep changing, and the work is state-of-the art and interesting.
- Hospitality Sales We are currently looking for inside and outside sales professionals. POS experience is required (POSitouch, MICROS, Aloha, etc.). The ideal candidate is a smart, personable, tech-savvy individual with the drive and determination to generate new business, acquire new accounts and grow revenues. If you get a thrill from working with exciting new restaurants and clubs, you will succeed in this position. Competitive base salary commensurate with experience, plus commissions, benefits and expenses. There is no salary cap. This individual will be well supported. Training, support, and all the tools will be provided to make this a win-win endeavor.
- Building client relationships over the phone and in person
- Creating proposals and quotations in response to RFQs
- Developing a robust pipeline, and building strong book of business
- Providing enthusiastic pre- and post-sale customer support to answer questions & coordinate technical support calls
- Extensive and successful cold-calling experience
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Project Manager: The ideal candidate has 3+ years hospitality or POS industry experience, who can manage the setup, installation and training of our customized systems. Past experience suggests restaurant management is the best background for this position. A strong computer aptitude, the ability to work well under pressure, and someone who is extremely client focused, organized, and motivated.
- Help Desk and Field Service Technicians Several openings for energetic, career-minded individuals in our Help Center, Technical Support (PC repair) and Field Service departments. Qualified candidates will have 2-5 years of relevant experience in fast-paced customer service environment. Either knowledgeable in PC configuration and troubleshooting, field service repairs, or restaurant management operations. Professional communication skills required.