Free and Reduced Meal Application
CCP is a leader in both traditional and on-line Free and Reduced Meal Application Processing.
With the ever-changing and complex USDA rules and regulations it is important to have a powerful yet flexible free and reduced meal application tracking system. The FORMAT Software provides an efficient way to process family meal applications, either by using family statistics in your Student Information System, or allowing you to create the families within FORMAT. Fully integrated with the QSP Point of Sale so that (F, R, D) meal status changes are always updated automatically, this software program allows applications to be entered from the Central Office or individual school sites. Regardless of where the application is entered, it is being processed in a standard manner which is consistent with current state and federal guidelines.
- Browser based (hosted in district) and developed on MS SQL Server
- MS Word for all letters
- Centralized application processing greatly improves accuracy by standardizing procedures
- An unlimited number of users may have access to the system
- Optional Scanning of Free and Reduced applications
- Optional On-Line Meal Applications