Pay For It is a reliable, secure system that allows parents and guardians to use a Credit Card or e-Check to place money into a student's lunch account or pay School Fees from anywhere they have access to the Internet. School Administrators can view the daily transactions being applied to individual accounts within their schools, and parents can rest assured that their student's lunch money or fee payment has been directly deposited into their student's account in a timely and efficient manner.
Unlike industry competitors, Payforit can manage the collection of funds to multiple school accounts so that for audit purposes, Cafeteria Pre-payments and Student Activity Fees are not co-mingled.
Payforit reports can be integrated with both Student Information Systems and School Accounting software, to minimize double-entry of data.
- Browser based, using ASP.NET
- Developed in MS SQL
- Uses industry standard SSL encryption technology to protect data
- PCI-DSS compliant
- Student accounts can be accessed from anywhere - home, office, etc.
- Parents can easily view their child’s cafeteria account balance or fees which are due
- Set up a recurring payment using your Credit Card or ACH (e-check), triggered by a low balance threshold established by the parent for each child
- Make payments on student lunch accounts, or pay for student fees (activities, clubs, before-and- after care, trips, fines, fundraisers) all using the same User Account.
- View cafeteria purchases, historical payments on account at any time